- This event has passed.
Fireside Chat with Leah Cohen-Shohet, Chief Business Officer at GlossGenius
February 2 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am PSTFree
If you have a financial background and want to hear about the transition into more operational and business building roles, join us to hear about Leah’s journey from Goldman Sachs to a Chief of Staff to the Chief Business Officer in a Vertical SaaS business.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Leah is the Chief Business Officer at GlossGenius, a venture-backed software start-up that raised its Series B in September 2022. GlossGenius provides a software and payments platform to manage small businesses in the beauty and wellness space, including salon, spas, studios etc.
Prior to GlossGenius, Leah was EVP of Growth and Adoption at Symphony, a $1.4bn enterprise collaboration platform. Prior to Symphony she was at Goldman Sachs in their strategic investing group focused on FinTech and Enterprise Software. In 2019, she was named a Forbes 30 Under 30 honoree in finance.
ABOUT THE CONVERSATION
Some topics we will touch on include:
- Career Journey to date delving into Leah’s desire to be an entrepreneur and start a business
- Key Learnings Along the Path to Leadership
- Reflections on being a Woman in Leadership.
- Managing People: How to Build and Retain Great Teams
- Business Acumen: Key Skills Critical to Success