Fireside Chat with Leah Holzman Glass, Global Marketing Leader
March 16 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am PDTFree
Looking to reinvent yourself and take-on new challenges in your career? Leah will join us to talk about the breadth of her experiences across B2B as a marketing leader and how she has managed her career to get to places she wants to be.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Pragmatic and people-focused, Leah Holzman Glass has 20 years of experience creating integrated marketing and communications strategies that drive growth and amplify brand stories. Her six word memoir is, “An open mind opened many doors.”
Leah is described as, “The real deal: vision, experience, judgment, energy, skill, passion, competence.”
ABOUT THE CONVERSATION
Some topics we will touch on include:
- Career Journey including what it means to you (and to those you talk with about new jobs including recruiters) that you have worked at Amazon for 4 years?
- Discuss the “5 Questions” you have written about to evaluate how a product or service can delight the customer.
- Key Learnings Along the Path to Leadership
- Managing People: How to Build and Retain Great Teams
- Business Acumen: Key Skills Critical to Success