- This event has passed.
Fireside Chat with Anita Absey, Go-To-Market Leader
November 18 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am PSTFree
Understanding the perspective of the Revenue Leader and working with them to create better outcomes for the business.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Anita Absey is an experienced Go-To-Market leader. She has worked across a range of start-ups and growing companies including ReturnPath, DoubleClick, Voxy and Simon Data. Anita is skilled at growing and scaling global sales and service organizations, with a specialty in marketing technology and data organizations. She is the co-author of Startup CXO: A Field Guide to Scaling Up Your Company’s Critical Functions and Teams.
ABOUT THE CONVERSATION
Some topics we will touch on include:
- What is Selling? / Getting Out Into the Field How to ensure that everyone understands what matters to the customers.
- Hiring & Build-Out the Revenue Function: Order of building out a go-to-market function.
- Sales Math / Metrics that Matter: What metrics are useful as leading indicators on the Revenue function?
- Collaboration between Revenue and Finance: How to best have Finance collaborate with Revenue without feeling that they are micromanaging or interfering?
- The Job Search: Picking the right company to work for? How do you do that as a Revenue leader? What datapoint are you looking for (beyond culture, CEO personality) on the financial front esp.?